SRU policy for universe

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 24 21:48:28 GMT 2007

On Jan 17, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 01:22:18PM +0100, Stefan Potyra wrote:
>> My proposal is, that the motu-sru team should be able to manage
>> the -proposed
>> queue for universe packages. The impact would be quite reduced
>> waiting times.
>> However I don't know if thats currently possible with lp.
>
> The folks who can answer your questions like this are at
> launchpad at lists.canonical.com; feel free to copy that address when
> you're
> wondering.
>
> LP folks: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2007-
> January/023166.html

I talked with kiko about this today and it sounds like it's possible
to do. I've filed a bug against Soyuz [0] for them to make the
necessarily changes. If that happens, are you (Matt) and the Ubuntu
Archive team ok with the motu-sru team (presently crimsun, siretart,
sistpoty, dholbach, and stevenk) approving -proposed uploads for
Universe? Is that a question to bring before the Technical Board?

Thanks

-Jordan Mantha

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/81351