New Triage/Development Team MozillaTeam

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:34:44 GMT 2007

I would like to announce the formation of a new triage/development team.
The Mozillateam can be found at https://launchpad.net/~mozillateam.

Let's get some folks together who are interested in triaging Firefox and
friends for Ubuntu.

At https://bugs.launchpad.net/~mozillateam/+packagebugs we have over 800
open issue reports. Ouch.  Maybe the world renowned bugsquad can throw
some love our way next bugday.

A request ticket is in for some mailing lists; ubuntu-mozillateam and
ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs.  We will have a place to discuss all of those
pesky details that keep popping up.

IRC ubuntu-mozillateam

Wiki pages are underway at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam.

Please think of this as mozillateam-0.01 releasing early and releasing
often.

Thanks,
David