New Memtest86+ release...how to incorporate?

Daniel J Blueman daniel.blueman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:46:26 GMT 2007

Memtest86+ 0.70 was recently released. How can I ensure the new
version is released in Feisty? (or whom do I contact?)

As a techie, I've found it extremely useful, and can see that the
updated version will be of benefit for the coming 12 months (of
current computer hardware):

0.65->0.70 changes:
    *  New Features
          o Add new DMI polling feature
          o Add Support for Core/Core2 Solo/Duo/Quad CPU
          o Add Support for AMD K8 with DDR2 Memory
          o Add Support for Intel CPU with 192/384 KB L2 Cache
          o Add Support for FB-DIMM based memory (DMI)
          o Add Detection for ALI CyberAladdin-T (M1644)
          o Add Detection for Turion 64 X2
          o Add Support for ATi Radeon xPress 3200
          o Add Support for Intel i975X
          o Add Support for Intel Q965/P965
          o Add Support for Intel Q963/Q965
    * Bug Fixes
          o Force detection for AMD K8 with unknown chipsets
--
Daniel J Blueman