OGMRip

Olivier Rolland billl at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 12 11:18:13 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm the lead developer of OGMRip (http://ogmrip.sf.net). I've been
criticized lately on the french forums because I do not provide any
ubuntu package. Of course, OGMRip can be compiled from sources but it
is not so easy on ubuntu because the version numbers of mplayer are
not the official ones and OGMRip checks those numbers to check the
capabilities of MPlayer. Of course, a patch can easily be done, but I
do not use ubuntu or debian myself and I do not have any knowledge on
how to make ubuntu or debian packages. I'm then looking for someone of
good will which can take the maintainership of OGMRip on ubuntu.

Thanks,

Olivier