Status of the debian-maintainer-field spec ?

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Fri Feb 9 06:43:55 GMT 2007

On 09/02/07 at 00:45 +0100, Michael Bienia wrote:
> > The current status in feisty is:
> >
> > Binary packages:
> > (A) Total packages: 21103
> > (B) Packages without Original-Maintainer: 8621 (41%)
> > (C) Packages without OM, but that's OK (@ubuntu.com): 1644 (8%)
> > (D) (B) - (C) = packages to fix: 6977 (33%)
>
> The buildds sets the OM for newly build packages for some time (IIRC
> since the last quarter of edgy's development cycle). If those packages
> in (D) didn't got rebuild since then it would explain why they have no
> OM.

Yes, but we all know that most Debian packages that weren't rebuilt
since OM was introduced won't be rebuilt before the feisty release.
Maybe we should consider uploading buildX versions for all of them...
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |