FTBFS and piuparts failures lists for feisty

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Fri Feb 2 20:58:52 GMT 2007

On 02/02/07 at 03:51 -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Thanks very much for doing this!  Would it be possible to sort the results
> by component, to separate main and universe?  That way, the core and MOTU
> teams could have clear todo lists.

Done for the rebuild logs (see
ubuntu-rebuild-failed-{main,restricted,universe}). For piuparts, I would
need a list of binary packages in main, restricted, universe and
multiverse. Is there an easy way to generate them ?

On 02/02/07 at 13:54 +0100, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> Lucas, can you fix this sbuild/buildd. There are around 149 packages
> with failed status on your list due to an error in the sbuild/builld
> environment.
>
> e.g. aqsis...all log files in your rebuild directory with 1k are
> showing this.

Ah true, I missed that. I made an unrelated change to
/etc/schroot/schroot.conf during the rebuilds. Well, there's still a lot
of other failures to analyze (and piuparts is not affected by this).
I'll make sure those packages get tested when I run this again in a few
weeks.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |