Removing ia32-libs and libstdc++5 from the seeds

Felix Miata mrmazda at
Tue Apr 3 14:22:27 BST 2007

On 2007/04/03 13:57 (GMT+0200) Reinhard Tartler apparently typed:

> Matthias Klose <doko at> writes:

>> I would like to remove ia32-libs and libstdc++5 from the seeds for feisty.

>>  - ia32-libs is seeded because it provides an i386 libstdc++5 library.

>>  - libstdc++5 is seeded, because some third party applications did need
>>    it; there are less now than some months ago.

> Which "important" 3rd party still need libstdc++5? I remember the
> sun-java sdk, what else?

Mozilla nightly builds of Firefox, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, etc.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the
old has gone, the new has come!"	2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***