Proposal for solving CD Size problems

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:41:13 BST 2006

> I hate the ridiculously numerous "editions" of various distributions.
> Ubuntu already has too many (I know it's a sign of popularity), but I
> don't think adding more is any way possibly the way to go.

I've got to disagree. It's nice to have choice, even though you have to
read documentation [which sometimes is not readable] to understand what
those choices are.

do more editions mean more metapackages? that would be nice.
--
Please scan all atachments for viruses.
Or (though you might like Rodin) you might as well avoid "The Gates of