Will Firefox no longer be named Firefox?

Gnu/Linux Technology linux.fr at laposte.net
Wed Sep 27 07:33:10 BST 2006

[Out of subject]

Another way to explore for easy use for new user could be to propose in
Ubuntu a vitamined Firefox like what did Mepis in old 2004 version.
I think, if possible, to propose a full plugged Firefox, ready to use
out of the fox with by examples flash an java enabled, mplayer-nogui and
all what needed to browse the web.
In Open SuSE the user have just to accept the licence to install them.

I do not know how it stays with the GPL, but often the newbie is lost in
front of installing his plugins.