So I cleaned out the spam trap...

Reinhard Tartler siretart at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 26 07:16:31 BST 2006

Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com> writes:

>> What do you guys think of a ubuntu-closed-by-debian at l.u.c?
>
> I think it's a bit much to have a list dedicated to this information.
> Perhaps it should go to the bugsquad?  I usually don't like to mix automated
> mail with discussion lists, but I think that's the target audience for this
> report.

The problem with this is that there is no public archive then. If a new
member joins bugsquad, you would have to ask another member for his/her
private archive of those mails.

The other question is if these close bugmails are worth
archiving. Simon, perhaps you can answer that?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4