ubuntu-devel Suggestion

Wolf Halton saphil at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 00:30:51 BST 2006

I have a suggestion for edgy.  I have been looking for an alternative to Dreamweaver for a while and though NVU came close, only Kompozer has turned out to be up to the task.  It is a bug-fix of NVU and though at ver 0.77, it really made turning off the last windows box a viable option.  I am currently using it on a dapper box

 http://kompozer.net/

--
Summer Special - Make Money on Your Phone Bill  Arrowstar.MyLightyear.com or Call Toll-free 877-878-5776
Computer Illiterate?? Go Here, Now!  Taming Your Computer