Knot 3 preparations

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Mon Sep 11 11:17:35 BST 2006

Hi all,

knot 3 is getting closer with an estimated release on Thursday.  To
make sure we can actually release on time, I am aiming for a freeze of
main from tomorrow morning.  If anybody has any transitions or other
big changes they need/want to get in before knot 3, please contact me
immediately, preferably on IRC (my nick is Mithrandir) so we can work
something out.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-