How long will 64bit Ubuntu users have to wait?

Soren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Sat Sep 9 16:57:15 BST 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 09:38:08AM -0500, Kilz _ wrote:
> Hi Developers
[long rant]
> Don't think I haven't asked these questions or I am alone in thinking
> this way. http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=253127 and
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=203182 . But I haven't
> gotten a good answer. When I do I don't see anything done. Please tell
> me I'm wrong and point me towards where its being done if it is.

If you know what is wrong, please file a bug about it. Your rant has
VERY litte useful information in it. You convey the message that you
somehow feel left out quite well, but as someone who only uses the amd64
version on my server (where it works without a hitch), I have NO idea
what your problem is and hence how I would go about helping you.

I think you'll find that very few of the Ubuntu core developers read the
forums, so if you want their attention, filing bugs is really the right
way to go.

Also, if you know how to fix things, you are encouraged to do so and
attach patches to your bug report.

I'm looking forward to working with you to make Ubuntu better on amd64.

--
| Soren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |