Nautilus vs. command line scp

Steven Harms thisdyingdream at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 18:21:15 BST 2006

I can confirm the nautilus scp issues.  It also will hang if more than a few
instances are scp'ing files from 3 or more nautlius windows, which I assume
is because nautilus does not do them sequentially, and doesn't have a
default max connections.  There are many open bugs on nautilus in launchpad
also, many over a year old, so it might be better to check the nautilus camp
and check if people are still working on it.

Steven Harms