Announcing the ubuntu-directory team

Edward Murrell edward at dlconsulting.com
Sun Oct 29 23:05:37 GMT 2006

This is awesome. :) I'll be watching this one closely, since I've been
waiting for last two or three years for something like this to come out.
Hopefully I can convince my boss to let me replace my existing
cobbled-together set up with this once it reaches some maturity.

A huge amount of the work on getting this to work properly is in the
annoying little details (as an example, allowing any user that logs in
on the local gdm console to user audio/video/USB).

I'll be glad to help where I can. :)