Firefox crashing very often in Edgy ?

Constantine Evans constantine at evanslabs.org
Thu Oct 26 08:50:26 BST 2006

Are you referring to general instability or bug 14911
(https://launchpad.net/products/firefox/+bug/14911), the
firefox+flash+ARGB crash, which rather reliably crashes firefox whenever
flash is used?

Since, unfortunately, it seems that so many people use
flashplugin-nonfree, perhaps the bug needs to be noted somewhere (maybe
during installation?).