mathusalem into 7.04

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:43:43 BST 2006

> If I understand mathusalem correctly, you need to patch modules to use
> it. If so, then  including it in universe does not make sense.
>
> David Prieto: could you enlighten us on that?

Sorry, I can't. I think you're right but I'm just a user, I wouldn't
trust anything I say too much. Is there a chance that apps use
mathusalem if it's installed or their own solutions if it's not? kind of
what nautilus does with beagle.

On a side note, mathusalem works fine with epiphany as of today, just by
applying (yes) a patch. Maybe we could start using it as a GUI for
epiphany's downloads and get more apps to use it over time?

I'm sure that the sooner it's implemented somehow, the sooner app
developers will get interested in it.