Urgent call for testing: Firefox 2.0RC3

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Sat Oct 21 18:21:50 BST 2006

Op zaterdag 21-10-2006 om 09:50 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Scott
Kitterman:
> Did that.  Commented there.  I agree the current situation is less than ideal,
> but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

It maybe will succeed to hide a bug from many users, resulting in less
chance for it to be fixed.  I consider that a step in the wrong
direction...

> Since it appears from Launchpad that Mozilla have rejected the
> upstream bug, I think the right answer in any case is to stay
> consistent with Mozilla.

Ubuntu has changed the default behaviour from upstream in several cases
where it would improve usability.

(And Mozilla.org isn't consistent with itself anyway.)

--
Jan Claeys