Xgl and AIGLX

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Mon Oct 9 16:21:30 BST 2006

Matthew Garrett:

> aiglx is included and enabled by default in edgy.

Will Edgy use a composition manager by default
as well? If so, will it be Compiz or Beryl?

(I’m asking because my laptop can’t sleep with QuinnStorm’s repo’s
Beryl, nor the logout works; I’d be happy to check Edgy before the
release if Beryl is to be the supported composition manager.)

-- Shot
--
Actually, we have scientifically determined that Heisenberg did
indeed sleep exactly here. However, we have no idea whatsoever