ancient, rotting corpse of a tor package in universe

Barry deFreese bddebian at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 02:19:18 BST 2006

tor 1.2.1 came in to Debian on 8/30 so I'm not sure why it didn't get
merged.  However, it does have a release critical bug filed on in in
Debian's BTS so it may be likely that it won't make it in Edgy.  We can try
to file an Upstream Version Freeze Exception if the package is sound.

Barry deFreese (aka bddebian)