Three installer questions

Mitch Golden mgolden at mitchgolden.com
Sun Oct 1 22:24:51 BST 2006

Here's the page for the i8kutils package, which has the list of the
laptops:

http://people.debian.org/%7Edz/i8k/00-README

I got the impression that this was controlled in software because this
page seems to say that it is required:

So, do people agree that this should be part of the install CD?  What
should I do to get this to happen?

  - Mitch