Main Inclusion Review for: malaga, suomi-malaga, libvoikko, tmispell-voikko, openoffice.org-voikko

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Thu Nov 30 17:06:27 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'd ask a MIR for the following packages:
- malaga (builds: libmalaga-dev, libmalaga7, malaga-bin, malaga-doc):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportMalaga
- suomi-malaga (builds: voikko-fi):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportSuomi-malaga
- libvoikko (builds: libvoikko-dev, libvoikko1):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportLibvoikko
- tmispell-voikko (builds: tmispell-voikko, libenchant-voikko):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportTmispell-voikko
- openoffice.org-voikko (builds: openoffice.org-voikko):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportOpenoffice.org-voikko

I'm the maintainer of all those packages in Debian, and those are in
etch now. I hope I've included all the necessary information on the
report pages.

best regards,
Timo Jyrinki