Feature

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:51:55 GMT 2006

Might want to look
http://sans-xyphr.blogspot.com/2006/10/proposals-for-feisty-fawn.html thar.
Formulated a similar idea in my blog. Basically I had a rough idea of the
backend you describe (the web front) And my idea is more about the display
of it in the User Environment (By choice) Which would allow users to have
hardware informations submitted by users, and voted on by users. According
to their needs. Check it out. I hope it's along the same lines. I poked
people about it on the ubuntuforums irc channel. Some seemed to like it but
agreed my way of explaining it was rather complicated... sorry about that.
As you can see I have a tendency to rabble on.

On 11/28/06, Tomas Gustavsson <tomplast at gmail.com> wrote:

>     Hi people. I would like to direct some attention to my feature
>     suggestion at
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/better-hardware-database
> .
>     I think this is quite important and there seems to be more people
> that
>     agree on the matter. Please take a look at it and the Wiki (I know
> that
>     it isn't much yet but still it's at least something).
>     Thanks
>     /Tomas "tomplast" Gustavsson

Cheers,
Bryan