Invitation to ubuntu developers

Alien Technology French linux.fr at laposte.net
Mon Nov 27 07:32:21 GMT 2006

ATI and Nvidia drivers are not really a problem : today the aptway with
kernel-restricted modules and glx seems to be a good way.
On the other hand, on my mind it is important to have inside kernel
proprietary firmwares like intel or DVB devices because it is to hard
too install for a not-expert in linux and to have a a functionnal distro
after installing.
By example, today most laptops are centrino....