Non-opensource drivers

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Sun Nov 26 16:51:16 GMT 2006

I don't normally post here, I just watch & "listen"--It is interesting
to see where the "future" is heading & see what you guys are
thinking...I took a look at Nouveau & it does look very promising--I
would really like to not have Nvidia's driver on my system & the only
reason I do is to have one game that I play (the linux version of Unreal
2004)--

I will post in the general forums about Nouveau (I had not heard about
it at all prior to this posting) & see what the interest is-- There is a
"fair" amount of interest in this topic.