Invitation to ubuntu developers

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 06:12:08 GMT 2006

Seriously folks...  Ubuntu, like Debian, does not ship software it
can't support.  Further, it doesn't ship non-free software (unless,
like Debian, it is absolutely, entirely, and without exception,
_required_ for the installation / use of other free software).

I'm not trying to take away anyone's bling.  Go ahead.  Bling away.
If you need to install illegal software to do so, do it after
installing the OS!  Make it a one-click afair, I don't care.  Just
don't install it by default on everyone's machine.

--tim