Harddisk Encryption

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Sat Nov 25 12:37:37 GMT 2006

Don't forget that Feisty will run at least a 2.6.19 (more likely a
2.6.20) kernel which has support for key management. That might make
it even easier to support an encrypted root partition, but could make
some current tools redundant or obsolete.

Hervé.

P.S. sorry Jeremy for the double post... gmail...