Problem with LCD

Frouin Jean-Michel snoogie at free.fr
Mon Nov 20 09:26:05 GMT 2006

A friend who try ubuntu on my advices report me a problem with his LCD.
Ubuntu didn't reconize it (Daewoo/ sensy LCD19LUX-N : this screen has 2
connector : DVI & VGA) and so, he cannot switch his resolution to 1280*768,
only 1024x768
[He installs 6.06 because he has too many "small bugs" under 6.10.]
He fix his problem by connecting his screen to VGA.
There is a bug opened already about this ?
It seems that DVI protocol, for this screen, isn't well implemented.
Thanks

--
Frouin Jean-Michel
Snoogie at free.fr
There is someone in my head but it's not me !