Trying to find bugs in linux-source-2.6.17

Soren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Thu Nov 16 10:47:47 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 05:49:59PM -0200, Hervé Fache wrote:
> I currently am affected by 3 bugs (one show-stopper) that appeared in
> linux-source-2.6.17 during the Edgy development process, and have
> asked (in the bug comments) for a way to access the Ubuntu revisions
> of the kernel source code to check what changed that added the bug.

On this page, you can see all the revisions of linux-source-2.6.17
Launchpad knows about:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.17

If you click the version in the right-most column and scroll to the very
bottom of the resulting page, you see the corresponding source package.

--
| Soren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |