No to MS deals

Toby Smithe toby.smithe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:26:16 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 15:09 -0500, Ivan Krstić wrote:
> t u wrote:
> > I saw this[1] on slashdot and, well, got scared... The link says
> > Microsoft is open to deals with other Linux distros...
>
> This _really_ doesn't belong on the -devel list. Please take the
> discussion to sounder or some other forum where people who are
> interested purely in Ubuntu development can easily ignore it.

I disagree. Those involved in development are the ones who will
influence sabdfl's decision, and they should know how people feel.
Indeed, general discussion is not for this list, but something that may
affect the future of this distribution or free software in general is
definitely.

I will have to agree with t u, and voice my concern.