Beagle badness

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Thu Nov 9 17:21:14 GMT 2006

Are there plans to still use Beagle for Feisty?  Everyone I've ever
talked to using both Dapper and Edgy has had the 100% percent cpu issue
with Beagle.  I usually tell them to delete the ~/.beagle directory and
start new but eventually it happens again.  The search technology is a
great idea, unfortunately Beagle seems to have a major bug or design
flaw.

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

"Giving up Windows is like kicking a drug habit...."
"No, it's more like leaving the Titanic for an Ice Breaker."