EOL announcements

Thom Holwerda slakje at quicknet.nl
Wed Nov 1 11:01:14 GMT 2006

We at OSNews will post EOL announcements too (we do it for Fedora and
Windows as well, among others) and I would definitely like to publish
Ubuntu EOLs too-- however, I will not subscribe to security-announce
*just* for EOLs. Being a member of the "press" (I have a hard time
seeing websites as "press" but oh well), I am already subscribed to
about 2198646239 mailinglists to get news, you see.

I think EOL's are important enough to be sent to ubuntu-announce as
well.

Thom Holwerda
---
Managing editor at http://www.osnews.com