Dapper Flight 7 AMD64 on HP NX6125

Alessandro Eterni alessandro.eterni at googlemail.com
Sun May 28 16:08:23 BST 2006

Hello,

i'd like to report some problem, that i found today during the
installation of Dapper Flight7 on my HP NX6125.

I found today the same problem that i found when i installed breezy
flight cd 4. I mean the Double Clock Speed Problem. This problem in
Breezy was solved with issue of flight cd 5. Today i found the same
problem with dapper. If i install the system without this option
"no_timer_check" before the beginning of the installation the system
need at least 1HOUR and 30MINUTES  to running a server installation
namely just the installation of the base-system.

I hope this information will be usefull to solve the problem.

--
Alessandro Eterni