Developping a gnome frontend to LaunchPad

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Fri May 26 21:12:24 BST 2006

Dear bugs triagers, bugsquad members and developpers,

I have the pleasure to announce that my proposal for Google SoC was
accepted : developping a Gnome front-end to launchpad.

So, I would like to hear what features you would like such an application
to have. What needs such an app so you will use it instead of the website
? Have you any ideas that you would like to see ?

All ideas are welcome by replying on this mail (I'm not a member of this
list) or, and it's better, by editing the spec :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GnomeLaunchpadFrontend

I will collect those ideas and make some mockups before the hard work begins.

Thank in advance,

Lionel (aka Ploum)

PS: It will be mentored by seb128, that means that I have to write a very
high quality application with a very high quality code if I want him to be
happy. Argh...