UbuntuLiveChatSupport testing.

chantra chantra at debuntu.org
Mon May 22 23:52:09 BST 2006

Joel Bryan Juliano wrote:
> On 5/23/06, *chantra* <chantra at debuntu.org
> <mailto:chantra at debuntu.org>> wrote:
>
>     ubuntu-live-support_0.3.14-7_i386.deb worked installed fine and
>     runs fine.
>
>     It actually integrate well with my gaim-2.0.0beta3 from
>     http://www.debuntu.org/2006/04/19/31-gaim-200beta3-deb-package-for-ubuntu-dapper/
>     <http://www.debuntu.org/2006/04/19/31-gaim-200beta3-deb-package-for-ubuntu-dapper/>
>

> That's good to hear!, I have never tried gaim 2.0 beta with the ULCS
> settings.
Don't see what ULCS is about, but yep, gaim 2.0 rocks ;)

>     Even though my time zone is Europe/Paris, I was automatically
>     logged into #ubuntu and #ubuntu-us
>

> that's because it uses locale code i.e. en_US. But that's an
> interesting find.

Yep, most of the time, the place you are at might be of great help.
> still deciding whether it's a good idea to save the login and pass
> information, maybe to put "save login information" checkbutton.
>
>     --
>
>     http://www.debuntu.org <http://www.debuntu.org/>

Yep, that is the way to do it. With no by default :) . But saved
password are real handy sometimes ;)
--

http://www.debuntu.org <http://www.debuntu.org/>

Debuntu Debian and Ubuntu Tips and Tricks <http://www.debuntu.org/>