new java?

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Thu May 18 20:01:06 BST 2006

Em Qui, 2006-05-18 às 19:14 +0100, Matthew East escreveu:

> > Sun does not currently provide an amd64 browser plugin.
> Thanks Matt. So we'll recommend that i386 users install
> sun-java5-plugin, and that amd64 users should install
> j2re1.4-mozilla-plugin.
> Hopefully that is all clear now!

Java is not the only widely-used plugin missing in amd64. There's also
macromedia flash. A welcome thing would be the possibility to run
Firefox-386 on ubuntu amd64 without all those hacks you currently find
on forums. (Edgy perhaps?)

https://launchpad.net/bugs/28479

--
Alexandre Strube <surak at surak.eti.br>