Daily language pack builds

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Fri May 12 18:34:28 BST 2006

Em Sex, 2006-05-12 às 18:32 +0200, Martin Pitt escreveu:

> the Rosetta translation export has become reasonably stable, so today
> I set up the generation and building of language packs to happen fully
> automatic now. Every day around 1600 UTC, a complete set of fresh
> uploadable sources will be available, and installable debs will be
> built for some languages. The latter are published to the following
> apt source:

Congratulations! This is something we are waiting for some time :-)

> Currently I build English, German, French, and Spanish debs. If you
> want more languages, just tell me, I can trivially add them. So,
> translators, crack-of-the-day junkies, you can now get hot and fresh
> translations every day!

Please, add portuguese. Rosetta has two portuguese languages, portuguese
and Brazilian portuguese, however the language pack is only pt. I don't
know what are the implications of it in your export, so it would be nice
if we could test it...

--
Alexandre Strube <surak at surak.eti.br>