Ubuntu website (bug) contact info?

lloyd at foolswisdom.com foolswisdom at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:45:43 BST 2006

To: ubuntu-devel , looking for ubuntu.com web masters
To: jriddell at ubuntu.com, from http://www.kubuntu.org/contact.php

I filled bug 42627
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bug/42627
as a wishlist bug for
bugs.ubuntu.com should redirect to https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs

(Aside, kubuntu and the other sites could likely also benefit from a
similar URL redirect)

I could not figure out where to direct this feedback / "bug", or other
issues with the website. ?

I wanted to submit this bug vs Ubuntu website, but could not find a
product. I did find Edubuntu Website, Xubuntu Website, and
Ubuntu-Women Website. For parity, it would be great if there was a
Ubuntu Website (and Kubuntu Website) product. I also looked on
ubuntu.com and could not find website contact info.

Kubuntu at least has a contact link, though it could likely also a
message for website issues that are press related.

Neither sites support pages includes the team 'web' in this context.

--
Peace be in you,
Lloyd D Budd