Quality Control Suggestion

Paul O'Malley ompaul at eircom.net
Tue May 2 11:17:12 BST 2006

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

>On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 07:17:11PM +0100, Paul O'Malley wrote:
>

>>How about this, wiki.ubuntu.com/Top20 it is a list of the most requested
>>items from ubotu the rather useful  irc bot. It is a rather interesting
>>document naming off the what people ask for most often when they arrive
>>in #ubuntu.
>>

>This is very interesting indeed; there are some inaccuracies in these stock
>answers, though, which should be corrected.
>
>Is this the master copy of this data, or is there a separate copy used by
>the IRC bot?  Who keeps them in sync, and how do they get updated?

JV got them from the bot, and just did a little more English in the web
page. I take it he will poll it now and again and ask it for new
answers. If you want to modify the bot work away or the wiki page let me
know and I will correct the other or tell me what you don't like etc.

Catch me on irc "ompaul" and I can add it to my whiteboard.

i.e. I'll gladly work on this.

Regards,

Paul