Ubuntu's Apt servers

Jon Kristensen jon.kristensen at dedikerad.se
Tue Mar 28 18:28:25 BST 2006

We wish to distribute a GNU system with all the qualities that Ubuntu
has, but since we do not believe in distributing non-free software, we
want to take it out of the system. We don't even want to offer it in our
utilities (like, in Synaptic or whatever).

So technically, it will be a Ubuntu system. Allthough it will not be
called Ubuntu and it will not look like it. Sorry for not being clear on
this.

/Jon

--
Jon Kristensen