Dapper Release

Heinrich Wendel h_wendel at cojobo.net
Wed Mar 22 12:22:50 GMT 2006

Hi,

As far as I see, the current Plan is to release Dapper in June with 5 years of
support. My proposal would be to release Dapper as previously planned in
April and with 3 years of support. Then go for the next release and make this
one the one with 5 years. The reasons are that first, the next release will
still be before Windows Vista and second it could have some nice features,
especially for notebook users like network-manager and gnome-powersave.

mfg, heinrich