gstreamer0.8 -> gstreamer0.10

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:20:57 GMT 2006

Applications must be ported to use GStreamer 0.10. 0.8 and 0.10 can be
installed in parallel so it's not a problem to have both.

As soon as you will install an application compiled against GSt 0.10,
it will be automatically installed thanks to the magic of apt. In
current Dapper, Rhythmbox, Totem and a few others are using GSt 0.10.
Others like thoggen or muine are still using 0.8 AFAIK.