Grammar in Documentation

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Fri Mar 17 22:08:29 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 19:15 +1000, Robert Stoffers wrote:
> Ultimately the idea was shot down as documenters like to write instead
> of code. I wouldn't mind putting something together with PHP or Python,
> any thoughts on this?
Ever since I first saw the online php manual I've been banging on about
this... I think there should be a static copy of the docs, with a
comment box at the bottom. The comments stay there until someone does
something with them - either include the comment in the main text for
next release, mark it 'sticky' as extra help or delete it.

It works great for php and I would love to see peoples comments on a
specific entry.

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.