Changelog bug format

Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 15 10:54:44 GMT 2006

The Way I've generally seen it marked up is the following

foo (1.0) dapper; urgency=low

 * Did some stuff (Closes: Malone #2001)

 -- A Developer <dev at ubuntu.com> SomeDate

Which makes sense... I'm not too much of a fan of the ways you've listed
below - I don't see why we should differ that much from debian.