Dapper Flight 5 Installation Report

John McCabe-Dansted gmatht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:53:20 GMT 2006

> I think it is constructive - if people start to feel that the bug
> tracker is a black hole, it indicates we aren't providing enough
> information to users about the process.

As I understand, Ubuntu devel is focused on technical issues, and is
intended for discussion of solutions rather than expressions of
discontent or PR issues --- especially when a new version is about to
be released. Ubuntu-sounder is more appropriate for such comments.

Discussion of appropriate use of the -devel list is it self rather
off-topic for -devel, and perhaps we should move this discussion to a
Wiki? E.g.
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelFAQ

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted