6 weeks delay proposition

Joao Inacio jcinacio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:48:02 GMT 2006

I don't know if this should be discussed at this list, but i just want
to express my very simple opinion:

whatever is decided, i believe a cd should be released in the
scheduled (mid april?) time...

call it ubuntu flight N, RC1, pre-release, or even 6.04 (if the final
is to be 6.05)... just don't release an "enterprise" version.

Anyway, i think this is offftopic for ubuntu-devel, so sorry again.

João Inácio
http://www.jcinacio.com