Dapper Delay Meeting 1

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue Mar 14 12:47:55 GMT 2006

Hello Ubuntu world,

You all probably heard of the proposed delay of the Dapper Release.
Today there are two meetings abot that proposal. The first round of this
Dapper Delay meeting took place less than 4 hours ago. You can find the
summary on http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperDelayMeetingSummary.

The second meeting will be at 18:00 UTC (which is 5h15m from now) and if
the dentist leaves enough parts of me in place during the rootcanal
treatment I'm having in between you can expect a summary of that meeting
shortly after that.
--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com