Gnome Screensaver issues?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 13 01:37:24 GMT 2006

hi,
Am Montag, den 13.03.2006, 01:04 +0000 schrieb Tristan Wibberley:
> Have I missed the point, and gnome-screensaver is *already* intended to
> respond to everything xscreensaver responds to?
nope, it isnt...

> For those applications
> that one can't just change and aren't shipped with Ubuntu? And you're
> just waiting to find out whether there happen to be omissions? If so,
> then that's great.
i just say that apparently people only complain about it without being
helpful and filing bugs, as long as i'm not aware about any problems i
cant fix them... (the only proven list of problems i see are 3 bugs as i
said before, 3 bugs doesnt seem like a major regression) so if you
discover a problem, please file a bug :)

ciao
	oli