WPA support in NetworkManager

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at linuxwireless.org
Sun Mar 12 01:35:25 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 01:12 +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On za, 2006-03-11 at 18:56 -0600, Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>
> > You all have it really wrong.
>
> Of course. But please take flaming to the sounder list (or even
> better /dev/null) and keep ubuntu-devel a constructive place.

I am being constructive. Do you think that it is smart to release
something for a date? or because it is ready? If it's not ready then
there is nothing to release. Is really simple. Do not base your
standards on a date but on excellence of quality which is really what
Dapper has, still it could include the FEW things that people are asking
for. NM with WPA support.

You might not need it or care, but the people that do want it is
fighting to have it in. Would you not do the same if you were in my
position? Maybe not cause you are careless it seams.

I add myself to the list of people that want the feature in.

.Alejandro