WPA support in NetworkManager

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:42:03 GMT 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 07:36, Mario Đanić wrote:
> most probably not. That additional time will be used to squash bugs.

But the lack of WPA support /is/ a bug. And it means, yet again, Ubuntu is
pretty much useless for the "modern laptop". I'd really like to see WPA
support be completed before Dapper launch.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3 at gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo,
Inc, 1989